What chocolate lover doesn't love Nutella? I'm personally a massive fan of this delicious hazelnut spread! One day whilst browsing through nutella recipes, I found this truffle recipe which requires very little ingredients and does not require any baking time. In today's post, I'm going to share this amazing dessert to the whole blogging community!
- 4 Tablespoons of Nutella
- 6 plain biscuits/cookies of your choice
- 1 cup of Corn Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon of butter
- Cocoa powder or sprinkles for rolling
- Baking paper
1. In a microwave-able bowl, melt Nutella and butter for 1 - 2
minutes either over a stove or using a microwave. Crush the biscuits and
add them to the mixture as well as the corn flakes.
2. Let the mixture cool down, when cooled make desired size balls.
3. Roll the balls in cocoa powder or sprinkles then place the balls on a plate with baking paper.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour and there you go! A quick, easy dessert perfect for all occassions.
NOTE: Ask for a parent or guardians assistance when using hot appliances.
Have a nice time baking!