I once learned how to make an extremely delicious dinner in a cookery club I used to go to - stuffed jacket potatoes! I make them for my family when none of them can be bothered cooking ;)
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 100g of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 spring onions, chopping into thin slices
- 4 tsp of milk
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Then half the potatoes, placing them on an oiled baking tray. Place the potatoes in the oven until crispy on the outside.
3. Once finished crisping, scoop out the insides, leaving only the case. Move the insides into your mixing bowl, adding the spring onions, milk and cheese. Mix the ingredients.
4. Replace the potato mixture back into the case, flattening the tops off and sprinkling some cheese on top.
5. Place in the oven between 17-25 minutes.
6. Take out of the oven and serve up with some salad! Enjoy!